Health professionals and Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) are being encouraged to book on to a free webinar on 9 October focussing on how to use data to support the effective integration of health and social care in practice.
Massive NHS spending cuts, an ageing population, and mixed levels of patient service have resulted in the integration of health and social care services and budgets being essential to deliver efficiencies. Delivering effective integration of health and social care in practice, however, has proved extremely challenging.
This webinar, which takes place on 9 October between 11am and 12pm, uses real case studies to help participants learn how to use data to:
- develop evidence based approaches to determine the most effective delivery of care with the biggest impact
- tackle the pressures on the whole system - cost and activity
- benchmark and monitor impact across initiatives and new models of care - Better Care Fund, Five Year Forward View, Vanguard re-design
- engage stakeholders from all parts of the healthcare economy
- support cultural change in implementing new models of care
- prepare workforce plans to meet changing priorities
The webinar is aimed at health and social care professionals including commissioners, service transformation leads, public health specialists, CCG Chief Operating Officers and Better Care/integrated care leads.
It is being hosted bypi, a data analytics company with a strong track record in linked health and social care, and supported by Midlands and Lancashire CSUs (MLCSU). Both organisations work in partnership to provide prospective reporting services using linked data.
Peter Spilsbury, Director of the Strategy Unit at Midlands and Lancashire CSU
Andy Muirhead, Senior Public Health Analyst, Derby City Council
Brenda Howard, Director, Howards Consultancy
Julia Ross, Managing Director Care and Health, Pi
Find out more and book your place.