MLCSU is thrilled to be exhibiting at the Health Plus Care Show at the ExCel in London on 28/29th June. Visit us on stand N58 to find out how we can help your STP transform local services.
With Sustainability and Transformation Plans (STPs) high on the agenda, there are increasing opportunities to look at different ways of working, embracing change and delivering efficiencies to ensure success.
Our ambition is to help STPs transform local services, and we will be showcasing our range of STP support offers at the show, which include:
- Business Intelligence – providing data, intelligence, and insight to support local transformation
- Programme Management - underpinning workstream delivery
- Primary Care - thought leadership, strategic input and capability, and end-to end ‘back office’ solutions
- Urgent Care - supporting strategic review and analysis to reshape services
- Digital Innovation - helping STPs understand what is possible with modern technology, identifying key solutions and achievable benefits.
We are already working with several STPs to deliver end-to-end support for the development of whole system clinical strategies, including managing the complexities and risks around acute hospital reconfiguration and providing confidential, strategic advice to STP leads.
Our Strategy Unit is working on advanced modelling of the impact of potential service change and redesign and was recently commissioned by NHS England to analyse the interaction between mental and physical health, which is being circulated to all STPs.
We are also supporting the development, procurement and evaluation of New Models of Care, leaving us perfectly placed to provide integrated impact assessments of service change proposals.
In addition, we offer resilient back office solutions, including human resources and payroll, information management and technology, procurement and contract management, which reduce running costs, allowing you to focus on the delivery of transformation priorities.
With a track record of realising 13 per cent year-on-year operational savings for our NHS clients, we are ideally placed to offer the same efficiencies to the wider care landscape. Our highly skilled team, vast experience, and varied client base enable us to transform and consolidate a wide range of services, while simultaneously improving standards of service delivery.