The CCGs required the assistance of a neutral party to undertake a review of their current administration service looking at demand and capacity, structure and team building with recommendations for improvements to be ...
Following struggling performance against the FOI Service Key Performance Indicators and falling customer ...
The demand for Continuing Healthcare (CHC), packages of care which are arranged and funded solely by the NHS for individuals outside of hospital, is increasing, as is the cost. Staffordshire has been particularly ...
More Articles ...
- Enhanced Primary Care Development Programme
- Over 75s Health Check
- It’s Our Time in Staffordshire
- IT team delivers new electronic prescribing and drug administration system in 12 prisons
- MLCSU successfully trials admission prevention dashboard system
- Analytics report set to support commissioner planning
- Modelling future need for dementia services
- Controlled Drugs Training Events for Community Pharmacists
- Patient Group Directions
- Long-term conditions: empowering patients
- CSU helps to improve pharmacy services in Coventry
- Urgent care pilot challenges the system to meet patients’ needs
- CSU supports £124m mental health service contract
- We reinvigorated the Solihull Together for Better Lives Awards
- Seizing the Opportunity to Reduce Falls in Older People