By Jenny Fullard on 25 November 2016
In the very early hours of yesterday morning my mind wandered to what makes a “great” awards entry. Why, you ask? ...
By Peter Snowdon on 25 November 2016
Around every Christmas, it seems the news is full of stories about busy accident and emergency departments, and diverted ambulances. That ...
Written by Dr Abeda Mulla
We (the Strategy Unit) read with interest the recent King’s Fund publication1 that sets out the challenge to improve quality in the ...
More Articles ...
- The gift of social media engagement
- Health Gogglebox: Look and learn
- Giving the service user group a flying start
- Thoughts on the Five Year Forward View
- Is the NHS talking enough?
- “Doing” engagement – what does it mean?
- Is more really the merrier?
- Engaging to boost long-term conditions support
- Patient's story sets the scene
- The NHS needs you