Improving access to general practice is a significant challenge for the NHS. The National Audit Office reported that in 2012-13 5.8 million patients attended A&E ...
More Articles ...
- Strategy Unit staff working with National Institute of Health Research
- Using Logic Models
- Cheshire Care Record appoints CSU for communications programme
- Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit wins regional innovation award
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU to provide communications support to Major UK housing and care provider
- IT project honoured with value in healthcare award
- Research project will inform new care models
- Midlands and Lancashire Commissioning Support Unit named as preferred provider of support services to Worcestershire’s health commissioners
- MLCSU celebrate being shortlisted for five CIPR Pride awards
- The Strategy Unit MLCSU undertakes a national evaluation of endoscopy services