Many of our clients have been celebrating reaching the finals of two national awards this week.
The HSJ awards which took place on 23 November recognise, celebrate and promote the finest achievements in the NHS, and showcase them to the service’s most influential leaders.
Whereas the General Practice awards, which went ahead on the 24 November highlights the hard work and innovation that gets carried out every day in primary care across the UK.
The ceremony celebrates team projects and individual achievements carried out to deliver the best possible care to patients.
- Andy Williams Accountable Officer for Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG: Highly Commended for the Chief Executive of the Year Award.
- Andy Donald Accountable Officer for Stafford and Surrounds, Cannock Chase, South East Staffordshire and Seisdon Peninsula CCGs: finalist for the Chief Executive of the Year Award.
- NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG: finalist for CCG of the Year Award.
- Executive lead GP Dr Andy Knox for North Lancashire CCG: finalist for Clinical Leader of the Year Award.
General Practice finalists:
- East Lancashire CCG: finalist for Nursing Team of the year, Diabetes Team of the Year, Practice Manager of the Year- Nigat Sultana of Richmond Medical, Acorn Centre, Accrington.
- Blackburn with Darwen CCG: finalist for Nursing Team of the Year, Diabetes Team of the Year, Practice Manager of the Year- Ann Neville.
- NHS Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG: Winner of Practice Team of the Year, finalist for Commissioners of the Year and Clinical Leader of the Year- Professor Nick Harding OBE.
This national recognition is testament to the innovation and commitment to patient care, being shown by our clients every day.
We also want to thank our awards writing team who worked closely with our clients, to write many of the award submissions and help showcase our client’s best practice.