The multi-award-winning insight team capture clinical and patient intelligence for commissioners and providers. We offer service reviews, consultancy, training and access to our web-based patient experience and safety software for logging feedback. We collate, analyse and report on data in real time, triangulating evidence from multiple sources in one easy to use system.
The system allows you to record all types of patient experience feedback (including social media, Freedom of Information requests, and formal complaints), clinical feedback and corporate risk records. This information can then be used to identify priorities and take action, improving patient experience and delivering safer and higher quality services.
Triangulate health and care evidence from multiple sources
The Insight system records all types of patient experience feedback (including social media, NHS Choices, media coverage, compliments, Freedom of Information requests, Subject Access Requests, MP letters, Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) and formal complaints); clinical feedback (including internal GP practice incidents, Serious Untoward Incidents and positive incidents) and corporate risk records.
Customers include clinical commissioning groups, GP practices, out-of-hours primary care providers, Healthwatch and voluntary sector organisations across the UK. We have more than 1000 active users of the Insight system, helping to improve services for patients and the general public.
The Insight team consists of analysts and project managers experienced in collecting, collating, analysing and interpreting patient and clinical feedback. With in-depth local authority and NHS expertise, we have specialist knowledge in disciplines such as compliments, complaints, Patient Advice and Liaison Services (PALS), incidents and risk.
Collate compliments, complaints, risks and incidents
What customers use the Insight service for:
- Logging patient experience feedback from multiple sources
- Recording feedback from GPs regarding clinical effectiveness concerns
- Entering incidents in primary care settings
- Planning the review of commissioning intentions
- Assuring patient groups and lay members for involvement of actions based on direct feedback
- Logging and managing the flow of compliments, complaints and incidents
- Reporting on lessons learned
- Supporting GP practice assurance visits
- Real time reporting of quantitative and qualitative findings
- Managing contracts and improving the quality of services