The Customer Finance Team key responsibilities are divided into 4 key areas
Purchase to Pay (P2P)
- Manage and undertake invoice payment and query process, recording performance against the Better Payment Practice Code (BPPC)
- Review and submission of VAT Returns
- Agreement of Balances
- Generation of Outstanding Weekly Invoice List
- Maintain the ‘No PO, No Pay’ policy adopted by the CSU
- ISFE User Setup and Amendments
Frequently asked questions on pdf Purchase to Pay (52 KB)
Contact Financial Control Manager - 01772 214295
Order to Cash (O2C)
- Receipt of daily cash-books from SBS and production of cash tracking data.
- Monthly review and reconciliation of Control Accounts
- Accounts Receivable activities including cash allocation and receipting.
- Apply agreed credit control actions
- Agreement of Balances exercise
- Upload of monthly pay feeds into the ledger and arrangement of statutory pay-overs
Frequently asked questions on pdf Order to Cash (45 KB)
Contact Financial Services Manager – 01782 298122
Individual Patient Activity (IPA) and Continuing Health Care Team
Individual Patient Activity Key Responsibilities:
- Provide a high quality and efficient invoice processing function dealing with all Continuing Health Care/IPA invoices.
- Use clinical systems to match invoices ensuring that they are paid in line with the patient package of care and within the Better Payment Practice Code target.
- Ensure all Information Governance breaches on supplier invoices are logged and remedial action taken as necessary.
- Work with suppliers and clinical teams to ensure that any arising queries are dealt with as quickly as possible, using ISFE system to keep accurate query notes.
- Work with embedded accountants to ensure invoices are coded to CCG’s requests.
- Bi-monthly report on the outstanding invoices by value and volume.
- Monthly reconciliation between the clinical system and the ledger.
- Process and load monthly mandates to the CCG’s specific timetables
We also support our NHS clients with managing and reporting on Continuing Health Care and Personal Health Budgets.
Frequently asked questions on pdf Individual Patient Activity (IPA) and Continuing Health Care Team (1.56 MB)
Contact Finance Services Manager – 0121 612 2825
Non-Contractual Activity (NCA) Invoice Processing Finance Services Manager – 0121 612 28
Non-Contractual Activity Key Responsibilities:
- Work within a controlled environment for finance and comply with Information Governance rules.
- Ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner to your scheme of delegation
- Provide monthly progress updates or ad hoc reporting
- To ensure CCG bills are within the timescales and to the correct CCG
- Provide a named contact for each CCG & their suppliers
- Provide progress reports on invoices in query
Frequently asked questions on pdf Non-Contractual Activity (1.56 MB)