Our Healthcare Procurement team offer an expert service that enables our customers to buy and procure services that achieve the best outcomes for patients and value for money when commissioning healthcare services.
We offer advice on procurement-related matters, including compliance with statutory regulations. We can help you to establish the most appropriate procurement route to market, evidenced by appropriate market research when needed. We can manage and deliver all types of procurement processes including Any Qualified Provider (AQP), open and restricted processes and competitive dialogue.
Key areas that we can support you with include:
- Contract review, provider market assessment and development
- Pre-procurement decision and procurement
- Contract award and provider mobilisation
- Contract negotiation and management
- Specialist financial management support for healthcare contracts
- Provision and preparation of all relevant procurement documentation
- Recommendations for appropriate methodologies and tender management – utilising our industry-leading e-tendering and e-evaluation systems
Once an evaluation has been completed and award decisions ratified by customer boards, we will draft and issue contract award and debrief letters and guide customers through the standstill period. This will include support for managing queries and challenges during and after the standstill period, and liaising with lawyers if required on behalf of the customer, prior to contract handover to the contract managers.
We have a vastly experienced team. All of our procurement managers are Members of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (MCIPS). Our procurement managers will be an integral part of your commissioning project team.