Why should you be interested in our services? Do you believe your people are your organisation’s greatest asset? Do you want to maximise their contribution to gain competitive advantage? Are you dealing effectively with ‘hot spots’ or areas of conflict that you’re not quite sure how to resolve?
Do you need support resolving performance, conduct or sickness issues?
Do you want to offer development opportunities that really make a difference to the performance of your organisation?
Are you fed up with a 'one size fits all' approach and want a team that understands you and your needs?
What do we offer?
We can shape, develop and deliver bespoke high quality services to enable you to:
- Develop as a high-performing, values-based organisation that can adapt flexibly within the context in which you work.
- Develop and grow the skills and people you need – now and in the future.
- Become an employer of choice where the development and wellbeing of staff is a key focus and contributor to bottom line performance.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment, including third party providers such as Occupational Health and Disclosure and Barring Services.
- Resolve conflict through accredited mediation and conciliation services.
We can help you move from good to great, with access to our cross-regional network of coaches, mentors and organisational design experts enabling you to:
- Deliver organisational design and redesign, including role development and job matching and evaluation.
- Deliver cultural and structural change, maximising positive impact and minimising legal challenge.
- Maximise the use of meaningful workforce metrics that inform your strategic decision making and develop evidence-based practice, as well as managing related systems such as NHS Jobs 2, Electronic Staff Record, payroll and online objective setting and appraisal systems.
- Recruit the right people with their skills, behaviours and values tested through an assessment centre approach, including access to a range of ability, aptitude and personality psychometric tests.
- Carry out complex investigations including professional medical and nursing referrals to the General Medical Council and the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
We deliver services through a range of qualified, experienced HR and Organisational Development (OD) Business Partners, at scale transactional services and expert associates. We offer an integrated strategic people management service that delivers tailored solutions.