Our Organisational Development team is made up of experienced, qualified professionals who provide a comprehensive, flexible and responsive service. The service offers strategic and operational planning to ensure clients meet organisational and workforce goals and needs in a complex, ever-changing and multi-agency environment.
With expert advice, guidance and support, the service helps to develop workforces that thrive, are renowned for their high quality and are fit for ongoing and future demands. Working with clients, we effectively and cost-efficiently streamline and deliver the best services, driven by a culture of employee collaboration and involvement.
Our service includes:
- Organisational development plans to deliver success amid change
- Identification and development of organisational strengths and weaknesses – producing action plans to deliver effective and positive change
- Professional development at board level
- Training and skills development
- Workforce planning, plus modelling and risk assessment
- Developing deeper understanding of operational functions, teams and individuals
- Professional and personal development, supporting continued learning.