Whether your organisation is seeking to deliver more for less or having to establish new services to meet new requirements, our Programme Management Services team can help you. We provide comprehensive, competitive, professional programme and project management services.
Our team has extensive experience and knowledge gained from strategically important projects and initiatives spanning the management and commissioning of health and social care services.
Our services include:
- Delivery assurance – e.g. Quality, Innovation, Productivity and Prevention (QIPP), Cost Improvement Programme (CIP) and other critical projects
- Programme progress reporting services
- Quality assurance reviews of critical projects, highlighting measures required to aid project recovery
- Advice and support on how to establish a programme management office; including guidance on systems and mechanisms for managing and resourcing the programme, on monitoring and reporting, and on techniques for prioritising projects within the programme
- Project management and delivery from project initiation to completion – through a team of professional, experienced project managers and project support staff
- Business and process change – through the expertise and skills of change managers with experience gained in the NHS and in other sectors
- Consultancy services on the development and delivery of IT strategy and also on managing IT aspects of mergers, acquisitions and divestments
- Preparation of key project documents, including business cases, project initiation documents, project plans