The Referral Management Centre (RMC) can offer a call centre solution for your business needs. We are a large team who have vast experience in customer service, mostly gained within the NHS.
Using our unique blend of highly trained and motivated employees coupled with our dedicated call handling IT infrastructure we can ensure accuracy and quality in your call handing requirements.
The referral management centre undertakes the following services on your, and your GPs’ behalf:
- Administrative processing of referrals to ensure patients are directed to the most appropriate service for their healthcare needs
- Clinical triage where applicable
- Ensuring Choice is offered to patients to enable them to access their chosen healthcare service at a time and date that suits them
- Liaison with local providers to ensure their services are accessible to patients via Choose and Book
- Patient transport bookings following assessment of eligibility
- Support to referrers and triaging clinicians
- Training on Choose and Book / e-referral system
- Management of clinics on Choose and Book including the building of services, development and upkeep of the Directory of Services
- Assisting CCG’s with the development of their 111 Directory of Service and maintaining and updating information on it
- Being a single point of referral offering patient support in an ever changing healthcare system
We are fully integrated with recognised systems providing you with a seamless support process. Systems used with the Referral Management Centre include the Integrated Referral Gateway, Choose and Book, i.PM along with stand-alone databases.
The RMC liaises closely with local providers to ensure the patient journey from GP consultation through to first appointment is as streamlined and straightforward as possible. Our team of facilitators offer support and information to referrers on any issues relating to referral management.
We are proud of our excellent customer service and whilst this is currently put into practice within the healthcare industry, these skills are transferable to any business environment which requires call centre management, and aspects of customer care.