What we can offer
The Business Improvement team is passionate about ensuring the CSU and its customers achieve the highest levels of performance possible. We are a team of business-minded experts with a wealth of NHS and private sector experience, committed to getting our hands dirty and delivering results.
We are passionate about working with our customers to understand their problems and offer tailored solutions, all following the principles of our Operational Excellence ethos. We specialise in identifying and delivering cost and service improvements, helping our customers to release savings, increase productivity and capacity. We also ensure that all new contracts are mobilised effectively.
Why you should choose us
We pride ourselves on our ability to apply nationally and internationally recognised improvement methodologies, which can be easily implemented and deliver clear benefits Our wealth of knowledge and experience across a range of areas means you can approach us with any problem or request and we are able to respond quickly with a professional, bespoke solution.
How we can help
We can support you with a broad range of day-to-day business areas, including:
- Writing business cases, undertaking independent reviews with practical and achievable recommendations, option appraisals and performance management
- Introducing new services or systems, market analysis and case for change support
- Process mapping, waste identification, demand and capacity analysis
- Developing and implementing QIPP and cost improvement plans, financial baselining and savings tracking
- Problem solving, workshop facilitation, programme and project design and management
We also offer training across all of our services to develop your internal capabilities and will work on a ‘no save, no pay’ basis.
We are a trusted core team within MLCSU, with the resources and expertise to support both internal and external customers –empowering teams and developing improvement capabilities. Get in touch to see how we can add value to your business.