The MLCSU Strategy Unit has developed a series of three reports designed to inform commissioner planning for acute services and support acute contract negotiations.
Building on a project undertaken on behalf of the West Midlands Clinical Senate, the Strategy Unit has developed a bespoke modelling tool to support local commissioners in estimating future need for ...
More Articles ...
- Seizing the Opportunity to Reduce Falls in Older People
- Estimating Future Acute Sector Capacity Requirements
- Evaluating the Impact of an Assessment and Treatment Centre
- Understanding the Causes of Pressures in the Urgent Care System
- Using the ACG Case Management Tool to improve the health of individual patients
- Health and Social Care Baseline Analysis in Birmingham